Fresh Chapters 12-Month Traineeship
- This programme is aimed at students from BAME backgrounds (Black, Asian or ethnic minority backgrounds) who are underrepresented in the publishing industry.
- Recent graduates will work with an Hachette UK publisher for one year as part of the programme.
- The programme will include a six month placement in an editorial department where you will be able to have a real creative input. The remaining six months will be spent with another department within a different Hachette UK publisher.
- Candidates are paid £20,000 per annum.
- Successful candidates will start their traineeship in September 2017 and so this opportunity is ideally suited to recent grads or final year students.
- Applications for the Fresh Chapters 12-Month Traineeship are now closed. This programme will reopen in early 2018 for the September 2018 intake.