Top Writing Exercises by Famous Authors
Anyone who at school had to write essays, presentations, abstracts and essays tried to be a writer. But are you ready now to try writing an interesting article, a great business proposal letter, not to mention a whole book? If you have come to this page, then, for sure, you would like to improve your writing skills: the ability to easily create literate beautiful texts.
Most people find it difficult to write even small text. These difficulties can be of different nature. For example, one person lacks a banal desire and willpower to just sit down and start writing something. Another would like to, but it is difficult to decide on a topic or find the right words. A third person can write a lot, but then he notices that there are a lot of mistakes in his text.
All these problems are associated not so much with our innate abilities, but with the knowledge and skills that parents, teachers and teachers instilled in us. Unfortunately, in schools and universities, there are rarely subjects or lessons that teach, at least to some extent, how to learn to write correctly.
This course of online lessons has collected useful tips to help aspiring writers. In the lessons of this training, you will learn what the art of writing is, or as it is now fashionable to call it, copywriting, you will be able to master the basic skills of writing. This course is focused primarily on practical knowledge that will help you show your talent and your creativity.
Five Tips for Developing a Writing Skill
1. In family texts, give the characters names. Real names are best. If for some reason this is not possible, give fictional ones. “One relative of mine” or “Aunt Alfina from Udmurtia” are two different characters.
2. The important thing about failure is the conclusion we come out of it with. Use it as a constructive approach to the story-your experience in this particular case can be useful to others.
3. Never state something you don’t know for sure. For example, when describing other people and the actions of others – talk about your feelings, not the motives of another.
4. Describe the environment through action. Not “comfortable chairs,” but “twice I fell asleep sitting on this couch.”
5. Use a dictionary of synonyms and make sure that each new form of presentation really suits you, rather than being formally different.
Vocabulary Enrichment Assignment
The only way to enrich vocabulary is to consume it: