Fresh Chapters 8-Week Internship
The Fresh Chapters 8-Week Internship is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into the publishing industry. In particular, placements will be based in editorial, marketing or publicity. If you have a passion for books and are keen to gain experience in the highly competitive publishing sector, then look no further!
- The internship is 8 weeks long.
- Interns will start work in April 2018. This opportunity is ideally suited to anyone looking to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic publishing environment.
- You must be available to start work in April 2018 and free throughout the entire 8 week period.
- All interns are paid the London Living Wage for the duration of the programme.
- To apply, you need to answer two short essay-style questions and send us your most up to date CV, and cover letter. We are interested in a wide range of experience. This is not limited to publishing experience only.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
- Applications for the April internship are open now and will close on the 15th February 2018.