About Hachette UK
You'll find the best book of ra tips here, you have time to get it! Hachette UK is a leading UK publishing group. The group is made up of several publishing companies including Headline Publishing Group, Hodder & Stoughton, John Murray, Quercus, Orion Publishing Group, Octopus Publishing Group, Hachette Children's Group, Little, Brown Book Group andHodder Education. Hachette UK is owned by Hachette Livre, the worlds second largest trade and educational publisher.
You'll find the best sizzling hot slot here, you have time to get it! Hachette UK's companies and the individual publishers within them have long and proud histories of publishing excellence. Hachette UK's trade publishers Headline, Hodder & Stoughton, Quercus, Little, Brown and Orion publish award-winning fiction and non-fiction; Hachette Children's Group publishes a wide and vibrant range of books for children across many age ranges. Octopus publishes a distinctive array of illustrated books a variety of imprints including the well-known Philip's maps & globes and Hodder Education is a market leader in secondary schools.
Some of Hachette UKs best known authors include: J.K. Rowling, Iain Banks and Stephen King. You can find out more about Hachette UK here: www.hachette.co.uk
Working at Hachette UK the Benefits:
- A chance to work in a creative, rapidly changing industry.
- Experience a dynamic and exciting businesses with a variety of cultures and approaches, within a larger group.
- Experience of working in a collaborative environment, surrounded by talented, passionate people.
- Opportunity to attend training and development sessions in-house.
- Supportive and holistic approach to staff wellbeing, with generous holiday entitlement and benefits.
- Many book related benefits, opportunities for free and discounted books, author talks and events.
- Stylish central London offices with in-house coffee shop, roof terrace and regular doughnut deliveries to your desk!